Saturday, October 31, 2009

day four of challenge #6

Were you at school parades and parties all day yesterday?
With five kids, Halloween time can be very exhausting.
After costuming the children, baking pumpkin cookies, attending class parties, parades, and a trunk or treat (not to mention all the other daily duties that you all do as well) all I wanted to do last night was go straight to bed.
Capt. Butler suggested we go to the late show instead.
I wanted to say no.
We went and we had a really great time being together...
we saw Amelia Earhart
(not sure I would reccomend it, very slow moving BUT very inspirational).

OK, maybe that's not really a "gift" but lets face it, I was giving all day yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is such a great idea! I didn't participate, but this week I am going to do that. I'll let ya know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete