Friday, October 2, 2009

Challenge #2 completed

Wow. I have to admit, I had a really nice time with this challenge. I think there were a couple days last week when I was either in a hurry or too ornery to talk, but for the most part... I really tried to connect with someone, at least once a day. I had conversations with strangers about dogs, kids, work, health issues, where they're from, boy scouts, etc. It was really refreshing.It made me think about the reasons I don't always talk with others, and I think my biggest excuse is time. I don't engage because I have it in my head that it will take too much of my time. But what I remembered is, I can really share a nice moment with people if I just take a few minutes. And the time is well worth it. I feel enriched and connected- and that was exactly what I was hoping for.
As with most my weekly goals, I will continue to work on this.
How did it go for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment